Skip to content
- Sentiment: ”Making memories that last lifetimes” written on Enclosure Card
- 7”h hand-painted resin figure. Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
- A gift to celebrate new beginnings, new babies, new families… and the loving relationships that develop between parent and child, grandparent and child. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- This figure communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory. Willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope… emotions of a life well lived.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection